Working at the crossroads of art and healing has been an immense honor and a privilege these past almost 5 years. The capacity to build a community of clients and followers who remain enthusiastic about my offerings be they content or services renews my dedication and believe in community. There is nothing that makes me happier than to hear how my offerings have resonated with you or have proved applicable in your day-to-day life.
I am reprioritizing and doubling down on my commitment to community education and related products and services. That said, I present to you THEE Communiversity and here's what you will find there:
- Archival and new monthly blog content focusing on the history and culture of African Diaspora spiritual traditions;
- Book club;
- Advance notice on product sales and classes;
- Community tarot readings;
- Messages from Spirit;
- Exclusive access to divination services;
- Advance notice for all available divination slots; and
- Behind the scenes access to and advice on all things fine adult living (travel, art exhibitions, parties, food, wine, and more!)
Benefits vary depending on the tier you choose but any way you slice it, you will be a member of a fruitful community that priorities art, healing, learning, and lifestyle!
I am SO looking forward to being in community with you!
Not sure where to start?
Schedule an initial consultation to speak to Negarra about your healing needs.
This is an initial consultation where we will discuss in depth about your interest in healing, goals and priorities, and questions about the services offered by Crossroad Healing Arts. The session will last 45 minutes and the information gleaned will be used to provide recommendations for the services that will best meet your needs.